Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Smiles

Harper woke up yesterday morning bright and early with the most beautiful smile on her face. Just looking at her smiling face made the sleepless hours in the night disappear. Both babies have smiled here and there, but yesterday I felt like she was happy to see me. It melted my heart and I was almost in tears , yelling for Ky to come see. It was awesome. The first real smiles are the BEST! I was too into staring at her to grab the camera, but soon I hope to get some pictures of them both smiling!

2 comments:

Eric and Cami said...

That is sweet!
I love it when they start showing their little personalities, it does make everything that much better!

Steph and Brady said...

Oh I bet she was so cute smiling! She is adorable anyways but smiles are always sweet! I can't wait to see pictures! How fun!