Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crazy days, nights...and outfits!

We are coming up on the 6 week mark of having the twins. Things are going really well. We couldn't love them more. I'm loving staying home with my kids. The nights can get a little long, some are better than others. Sometimes they wake up every 2 hours to eat and considering that it usually takes at least 45 min. to feed, burp, change them both, and put them back to sleep, it doesn't leave much time to sleep. We are hanging in there. They are both growing like crazy and that's all that matters. Kynnady continues to crack us up. She is so sweet. She has been dressing herself and changing her outfits usually at least twice a day. They can get pretty funny. Check out my kids below...Kynnady had just eaten a chocolate chip cookie in first picture.




3 comments:

Laurel said...

I love those pictures! Your children are all so adorable! I am so glad you get to stay home and enjoy them all day everyday.

Steph and Brady said...

Oh those outfits are so funny! She is such a sweetheart! The babies are getting SO big! How fun! I bet you are loving staying at home!

Eric and Cami said...

I can only imagine if Corbin dressed himself, I'm quite impressed with her skills. Love the pics!