Friday, November 7, 2008

One Month

The babies are one month old. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. They are doing great and we love them so much. We are starting to see their personalities more everyday. I can't believe how girly Harper is and that Porter seems to be all boy! Kynnady is a great big sister. She calls Harper "Teensy" because she is tiny, teensy, weensy and she loves Porter because he is her "Brudder". Nights can be a little crazy around our house, but I'm sure thats expected with 2 newborns. Overall everything is GREAT!

Teensy


Porter



SuperGirl
Big Sister Kynnady

2 comments:

Eric and Cami said...

Wow that does go by fast, I'm sure a lot faster for me but looks like they are getting big and cuter and cuter, thanks for the picture! I bet Kynnady is a fabulous big sis- Corbin is dying for her to come play, I'll call you.

Lindsay said...

wow what a difference one month can make! they definitely look older. i just think you're amazing for being able to handle two babies!!