Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

Just wanted to share some of our Halloween pictures. Kynnady was a doctor this year. She has wanted to be a doctor for probably 6 months. I thought she might change her mind by the time Halloween rolled around, but she didn't. She looked so cute and she had a really time. Who wouldn't love free candy! And I loved the weather. The twins just wore matching outfits that said "Mummy loves me." They are adorable. I carry our camera around with us but I often forget to take pictures or the ones I take don't turn out as well as I'd like. These are the best ones I got this year.
Dr. Close



Kynnady and cousins



Porter and Harper

2 comments:

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

Cute pictures! It looks like your Halloween was a blast!

Steph and Brady said...

Those pictures are so cute! Kynnady is such a cute doctor! We missed you guys at our house but it looks like you guys had some fun!