Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Man Tag

Happy Birthday Ky!
Ky turns 26 years old today! I was tagged by Emily so I thought today would be a great day to share a little more about my amazing husband!

What is your husband's full name: Kyler Robert Close

How long have you been married? 4 1/2 years

How long did you date? A long time. I remember telling my mom in 9th grade that I was going to marry him, so about 6 years before we got married.

How old is he? 26 Today! Happy Birthday!

Who eats more sweets? I do! Ky doesn't even really like chocolate, CRAZY!

Who said "I love you" first? Ky, (when we were in 9th grade)

Who is taller? Ky

Who can sing best? Ky. He is really good and I don't have a musical bone in my body.

Who is smarter? Ky, I swear he teaches me something new every day.

Who does the laundry? Me, most of the time

Who pays the bills? Me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ky...its closest to the door. He can protect me from there.

Who mows the lawn? Ky. I have never mowed the lawn in my life.

Who cooks dinner? We both do. Ky's meals are way more elaborate and usually better. We watch the food network most nights before bed. We both love food!

Who drives? Ky drives. I enjoy being able to help the kids if needed and being able to look through my planner. I could spend the whole car ride even if its 5 min. or 5 hours looking at the calendar and making a "to do" list. Ky always gives me a hard time about that!

Who kissed who first? We had our first kiss after our 9th grade spring dance, at the drive-in. Ky initiated it, I was way too scared.

Who asked who out first? Ky

Who wears the pants? We both do at times!


Happy Birthday, Babe! You are the best husband and father! I'm so glad I have you!



I tag: Lindsay and Cami

3 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

Happy Birthday Ky! What a fun post. That is so cute that you two have been in love for so long!

Lindsay said...

this is so cute. it is so funny to think back to when you got together in 9th grade. we thought we were so old! you guys have always been the cutest couple.

Eric and Cami said...

And to think Kyler was my 6th grade boyfriend! How times change. Love the new family pics, soo cute!