Sunday, October 12, 2008

Babies Have Arrived!






This is Ky and I have no idea what I am doing. Shelby is a little busy right now, I don't know why??? :) She asked me to put some pictures of our little ones on here. Were just a little proud! Our little ones finally arrived! Thursday morning at 11:14 a.m. Porter Vaden Close joined our family and at 11:34 a.m. Harper Rae Close followed. Porter weighed in at a strapping 6lbs 4 ounces and Harper weighed in at a large 5lbs 8 ounces. Everything went really smooth and they are both doing great! We brought them home yesterday (Saturday) and have had a great time with are three kiddos. Life is good! Shelby is also doing great. She is already back cleaning, its amazing. Good thing too becasue it probably wouldn't get done. Thanks to everyone who has helped out. Is amazing at times like these how you realize how many people have your back. Its awesome.

10 comments:

Megan Hauze said...

Congrats!!!!!
That is so exciting. They are both so cute. I am so glad they are healthy! I can't believe you are already back to cleaning, seriously take the month off, I am going to for sure. Well, congrats again. I can't wait for more pics.
Love
Megan

Heidi said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting and your babies are so cute, and such cute names! Glad everything is going well and the babies are home and healthy and so is mom!

Laurel said...

YEAH! I am so glad everything went so well! As soon as this darn cold and sinus infection goes away I can't wait to see them. Congrats and let me know if there is anything I can do.

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

We are so excited for your family! I am so glad that everything went smoothly, and I was glad to hear that Porter, Harper, and Shelby are all doing well. We can't wait to come see everyone!

Lindsay said...

we are so happy for you guys! the babies are beautiful, and i am so glad everything went smoothly. you have the most adorable family. kynnady looks so happy to be a big sister, and shelby holy cow you look so good for just having two babies! congrats again, and keep the pictures coming!

Steph and Brady said...

First, good job Ky on doing a post. I am proud. We are so happy for you guys. The babies are SO cute! I am sure you are busy as ever right now! Shelby, I can't believe you are already cleaning. You are amazing. We are so glad that you all are doing well. Let us know when we can help! We can't wait to see them again!

The Taylor Family said...

Hey guys...Congrats on the two beautiful baby's. I just love looking at their perfect little faces. Shelby you don't even look like you had one baby let alone 2! no fair! And the fact that you are cleaning is killing me. I don't even clean and I had Carrera a year ago!!! Ha Ha. Well we will see you guys on Friday. If you need us to bring you anything just holla.:)

Eric and Cami said...

We are so happy for you guys!! They both look so precious and healthy!! Way to go Shelb on all the hard work, Ky your part was pretty easy! Take care and really don't clean- Sleep when you can!! I'll call you in a few!

10zfam said...

congrats! they are so cute. i'm glad you are doing so well shelby! they names you picked are so cute

KariAnn Urry Tensmeyer

Brittney Wimmer said...

Congratulations you guys! The babies are beautiful!