Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Blur






Tomorrow the twins will be a week old. It has gone by so fast....it all seems like a blur, but the best blur ever. We are getting adjusted to life at home with 3 kids. It has been so great, but a little hectic at times. When you love all your kids the same...its hard to show attention and make sure they all feel loved at the same time. Ky has been a great help. He has really helped Kynnady. He has planned fun "daddy daughter" dates. When it was snowing he took her to the beach and they swam in the ocean (see the picture above). He has also had fun putting Porter in his cowboy hat and playing "catch" with Harper. The twins are really good babies. I don't know how we got so lucky. They both are jaundice, but I think they've hit their peak with that now. They are sleeping, eating, and diapering machines...which is all great. I feel so blessed! Even through sleep deprived eyes I totally LOVE my life! And please don't worry about me cleaning.....I really haven't done much.

3 comments:

Eric and Cami said...

Looks like they are doing well, you are amazing!! They don't even look jaundice, mine were pretty orange. I want to bring dinner sometime next week. Right now I have a dumb cold and we're leaving to go out of town tomorrow, so i'll call you when I get back and hopefully better!

Lindsay said...

oh shelby, they are just the cutest. 1 week old already! i love the pictures. you can really see how tiny they are in that mitt and hat. so precious!

Kara and Mike Barber said...

Congrats!!! They are so cute!I bet it has been a pretty busy week going from 1 to 3. I hope everything is going well. You all look so good!