Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Seriously, who wouldn't love being these three cute kids mom?

I swear I have the three best kids in the world. I'm totally enjoying being a stay at home mom with them right now! I don't don't want to miss a minute with them. Don't get me wrong I often have moments that are CRAZY! and not so good, but overall I think being a mom is awesome! This year I loved being woke up with Kynnady saying "Happy Mother's Day, you are the best mom in the whole wide world." I also loved hearing her sing in sacrament meeting. She did an awesome job.


This year I'm again thankful to my mom and Chris for all they do for us! We couldn't ask for better. And thanks Ky and the kids for spoiling me :)

2 comments:

Haley said...

Happy Mother’s Day, you and your kids are so cute! I think about you all the time and about how exhausting it must be to raise twins. I'm amazed at however you manage to do it!

Laurel said...

you are a supermom! I am glad you had a good mothers day and I agree with you that time is flying WAY TOO FAST!!! hope to see you soon!