Saturday, May 30, 2009

Growing Up!!



Our babies are growing up. Today I put away some more baby things (like swings and bouncers). It is bitter sweet because I love the sweet, newborn and little baby stages when their personalities begin to show, but now they are so full of life and I love watching learn new skills. They are both so sweet and we love them so much.

Last year we got the bulk of our yard put in but we still have a little more to do. Yesterday Ky and I tackled the flower beds and put down bark. Here are a couple before and afters. It looks so much better, but I still can't wait until we are fully done!!!




5 comments:

analizane said...

Very impressive. Would you like to come help with our yard now? I'm sure you'll be missing yard work soon. We have lots of dirt and rocks to move around. :)

Steph and Brady said...

Shelby, you guys did SUCH a wonderful job on your yard! Way to go! It looks great! I hope we can get ours looking half that good eventually! :)

Eric and Cami said...

The yard looks awesome!! Sounds like you've been working hard on it. Bennett has that same jumper, I got a little tired of the same old jungle sounds but you're probably not to that point yet. I can't believe how big they are getting!

Lindsay said...

your yard looks sooo good - the kids are going to love playing out there!

Haley said...

Your yard looks great, that's so much work! Looks like the kids have a tramp, fun!