Friday, May 1, 2009

Camp Daddy

So I really think Ky is the BEST dad in the world. He has been sooo busy with work this year working extra long hours and has only taken a few days off, but he always makes us feel special and makes the most of his time with us when he is home. Kynnady has always been a daddy's girl and from the fun they had last night you could probably see why.

They cooked hot dogs and marshmallows around the fire
and had a backyard camp out.









It was so sweet-she called me before bed to tell me how much fun she was having and that her daddy was the best and he was going to protect through out the night.

A few days before that he also helped her fly her kite she got for Easter.








And a random picture of the babies playing with a new toy

3 comments:

The White's said...

He is a great Dad! And your kids are getting so BIG.

Laurel said...

I love to watch ky because he is such a great dad and seems more aware of yours and the kids needs!

Steph and Brady said...

Brady and I drove by on 2600 and saw the tent on the deck and wondered if you guys had gone camping. Ky is so cute with Kynnady! I bet she had SO much fun! What a sweetheart!