Saturday, March 13, 2010

Special

Ky and I just celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. It's so crazy how fast time flies when you are having fun:) We had a great day and I couldn't be happier with my hubby. Kynnady was so sweet to us too. I wanted to share how she made our day special. She woke up early and dressed herself, made her bed, then she went to the car and got a picture she drew for us. She made the picture last week at my mom's and hid it in our car, under her car seat, to surprise us. She made me breakfast, painted us beautiful rocks, made us delicious treats, wrapped up more of her beautiful artwork in wrapping paper, and sang us a lovely "Happy Anniversary" song. She was also on her best behavior all day long. It was so thoughtful. I loved how it became a special day for her too. I just hope one day-VERY far from now she will be able to marry her best friend and be a happy as I am. I love you Ky!




She was also our photographer.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Happy Anniversary! Kynnady did a great job taking that picture, it is really cute of you guys!

Eric and Cami said...

Wow! What a sweet girl you have, oh the difference between girls and boys:) Glad to hear you had a lovely one!

Lindsay said...

she is such a sweetheart. happy anniversary :)