Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Raining Cocoa Puffs

I was helping Kynnady in the bath tub tonight so I closed the bathroom door to keep the babies out. If not they would have also been in the tub, pulling the TP off the roll, or trying to splash in the toilet-yuck! while I was washing her hair. I hurried, but I wasn't too worried about them playing in their room. I should have know better because silence means trouble. Harper went to the pantry and got them a snack to share- Cocoa Puffs! They had them everywhere. They thought they were so funny and had a blast trying to eat them up! And I was grateful they picked a snack that was super easy to vacuum up :)





4 comments:

Laurel said...

That is so cute. It is almost a daily routine in our house with Paisley dumping her snacks. You kids are all absolutely adorable!

Steph and Brady said...

Ha! I love Harper's face in the second picture. She looks so happy to have those Cocoa Puffs! They are both so cute!

Jenny said...

I love it! Sooo cute!

Haley said...

It's almost impossible to keep them out of everything at their age. Lots of cleaning up again and again...I don't know how you keeping up. I miss you guys!