Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Party in the USA

I took Kynnady and four of her cute cousins to the Miley Cyrus concert. Kynnady was so excited!!! I love watching her experience new things. Miley got sick and ran off the stage at the first. She came back out and finished her show though. It was fun, but SOOO loud. I must be getting old. :( It was fun to have a night out with some cute girls and "party in the USA!"

the girls: hannah, morgan, kynnady, jessica, and abbi


me and kynny crue


excited kynnady



miley


motorcycle miley



they had a place to get your picture taken with a digital miley
Powered by PromoPix.net

2 comments:

Shelby and Mike Fenton said...

How fun! I wanted to go SO BAD! I love the picture of Kynnady... she looks so excited! Cute!

Laurel said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR CHILDREN! They are so cute and I miss them so much. I am glad Kynnady enjoyed Miley so much!