Wednesday, September 9, 2009

11 months and dance

Today our babies are 11 months old. I can't believe that in one month they will be one year olds. They continue to melt our hearts. Both of them are so sweet.
Harper is so good on her feet and she continues to cruise around all the furniture. She'll stand by herself for quite awhile (like 10-15 seconds), but hasn't taken any steps on her own. She loves to dance and move like her sister. She still has just 2 bottom teeth still.
Porter gets more steady on his feet everyday. I love seeing his confidence grow. He army and regular crawls now and cruises around the furniture. He is happiest with a mouth full of food- just like his mom! He just had his 6 tooth come in.
They are so funny because all day long they go after the same binki/ toy/ lotion/ sippy/ bottle/ whatever. They have quite a few squabbles everyday. They have both taken a few hits and bites from each other, but they also spend a lot of time doing baby talk to each other and laughing. They are the best babies!!

Kynnady begins dance

Today Kynnady started dance. She is really excited about it. I can't believe how grown up she is getting. Its so crazy to drop her off at dance when I feel like I should be the one going to class. We can't to see all her new moves because the ones she has now are killer! :) Tonight she impressed me because she wrote me a note all by herself that said Shelby Close I love you! Kynnady. So sweet and smart! She is all girl and we love her so much!



6 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

Oh my goodness, Kynnady is so cute in her dance outfit! I love the little note that she wrote to you. What a sweetheart.

The White's said...

I love the dance outfit!! I think that the babies are FUNNY, going after the same toy and hitting, got to love that.

Haley said...

I echo the other comments, I just want you to know I check your blog and keep up on you. Hope you're doing well!

Lindsay said...

i would love to hear the babies talk and giggle with each other, that is so adorable!

Eric and Cami said...

Can't believe they're almost to the year mark, crazy! Sounds like they are having fun together and probably you too. I bet Kynnady loves dance where is she taking?

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

Shelby - your kids are so darling! I can't wait to see Kynnady's new dance moves - I love the ones she already has! The twins are growing up so fast!