Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Until the water ran cold




Kynnady has been dying to wear her raincoat so I let her try it out in the shower. She had a blast. She called me stepmother and pretended she was Cinderella cleaning the shower. I think she used 3/4 a bottle of body wash to clean the walls. She was in there forever....until we had no more hot water.


I finally got the twins into the doctor for their 4 months check-up (I'm late I know but we had some insurance issues to work out)! They are doing great. We thought they weighed a little more than they do. Here were the stats.

Porter
Ht. 25.75 inches (75%)
Wt. 13lbs. 9oz. (25 %)
OFC 43 (50%)

Harper
Ht. 25 inches (75%)
Wt. 12lbs.9oz. (25%)
OFC 41.5 (50%)





This is a picture of them I took because they were both crying and I was helping Kynnady in the tub, so I put them facing each other in their bumbos and they started jabbing to each other and smiling! So cute!

6 comments:

Eric and Cami said...

She looks like she's having a blast, so cute! The twins are getting big especially when they sit up like that. I think they might be tall based on the stats!

Steph and Brady said...

Kynnady is so funny! I love that she was acting like Cinderella. What an imagination! The twins are so big! That is such a cute picture of them together!

Lindsay said...

i love that picture of the twins! kynnady has such a cute imagination, and you are such a cute mom to let her wear her raincoat in the shower. what a great idea!

Michelle loves Landon said...

Honestly! Can your kids be any more adorable!!:) Me and Landon had a blast playing with Kynnady, Harper, and Porter, Thanks for letting us help ya out!:)

Laurel said...

how cute! I can't believe how big they are all getting. We miss you guys and hope all is well. Thanks for posting pictures I love to see everyone!

Veronica said...

I haven't seen pictures of the twins for quite a while. They are adorable! So cute to see them together. Also, I love the raincoat story.....what a good mom you are. That was a great idea! I love your little girl....She always has such cute things to say. Hope you are doing well!