Thursday, March 12, 2009

5 YeARs and EvEN MoRE in LoVE



Today Ky and I celebrate our 5 year anniversary (even though we've been together aout 11 years):). I can't believe it. We are getting so old. In a way it seems like just yesterday we were in 9th grade and I was telling my mom that I was going to marry him. We have been so blessed to experience so many fun things during these past five years. For sure our greatest blessings have been having Kynnady, Porter, and Harper! Ky is such a wonderful husband and dad. I can't even express in words what a great guy I have! Ky is my best friend and I fall more in love with him everyday. Thanks for the best 5 years a girl could ask for. I'm so lucky! I love you babe!

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Congrats! You guys are great friends and parents. I can't believe how long you guys have been together... just goes to show some people are eve jr. high sweethearts!

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are a great pair. It's always nice to see two people still so in love!

Steph and Brady said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! You two really are such a wonderful couple! I love that you are junior high sweethearts! That is such a wonderful story! Have a wonderful day!

Steph and Brady said...

By the way, sorry the comment it late, but we hope you had a great one!

Eric and Cami said...

Very exciting! That is crazy to think you've been together for that long- what Love!

anjie said...

That is wonderful!! You two are a great couple!

I'm glad I didn't marry my ninth grade crush.

Lindsay said...

i hope you had a happy anniversary! are we really old enough for you to be together 11 years? crazy! you guys are a wonderful couple.

Haley said...

Wow, Congrats, hope you had a great anniversary! I was just thinking about our fun (but lonely) days when Ky and Barry were on their Missions. I can't believe how quick time goes by.