Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rattoos







Last week Kynnady was making "arts" (drawing, coloring, glueing, etc.) and next thing I knew she has drawn a big, beautiful design on her knee with a black marker. She said, "Mom, look a I've got a rattoo." Later that night she asked Ky when she could get a real rattoo. We thought it was pretty funny. Well, today she was proud to come home from Grandma's with her new rattoos on her arms. She was even happier than we didn't scrub them off in the bath (yet)! When I asked her to pose for pictures tonight, she would only do tough girl faces- I guess that comes with the rattoos.

1 comment:

Steph and Brady said...

Shelby, that is the cutest! She is so adorable. Brady and I were both laughing at this post. She is such a sweetheart. Can't wait to see your next two sweethearts!