Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My prince

This morning while eating breakfast Kynnady asked me, "Mom, you know that story where the princess kisses the frog and he turns into a prince?" I said "Ya." Then she asked, "Is that what happened with you and Daddy, was my Daddy a frog?" I told her that her Daddy has always been a prince. I thought it was so cute. She lit up and smiled. She loves her dad so much. Ky has been an extra big help lately. He has been taking very good care of me/us. Thanks-my prince. I love ya! Also today is my last day of work! Yea!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Kynnady melts my heart everytime she talks. She is so sweet. Stories like that are great to keep record of. Congrats on making it through work! YEAH!

Steph and Brady said...

What a sweetheart! That is just so cute that she loves her daddy so much! That is awesome that you are done working now! You deserve a little break before these two sweet babies!

Lindsay said...

oh that is the sweetest story! kynnady is such a cutie.