Wednesday, May 21, 2008

One of Each!


Today I went back to the doctor. Kynnady has told us from day one that there are 2 babies in mommy's belly and that one is a boy and one is a girl. We have known for awhile now that we are having twins, but today we found out that Kynnady is right again. We will be adding a little BOY and a little GIRL to our family. We are so excited! The babies are growing and looking healthy. They are measuring just right for their gestation! So far so good! My brother Ryan and his wife Brinley had their little girl this morning. She weighed 8-9 and was 20.5 inches long. I can't wait to meet her. Congrats! Above is one of the ultrasound pictures from today. Our girl is on the left and our boy is on the right. Sorry it didn't come across very clear.

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Yeah! I can't believe how Kynnady has known everything. She is adorable and I am so happy for you and Ky.

Lindsay said...

Wow!! Congratulations! I have been dying to find out what you are having. That is so awesome you are having one of each, I am so happy for you guys! Kynnady is one in-tune little girl. Your ultrasound is amazing. Congratulations on your new niece as well, that is so exciting.

10zfam said...

that is so exciting. congrats! that's so neat how Kynnady has knew

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

Kynnady is amazing! I swear she is a real life "fortune teller!" We were excited to hear the news. CONGRATULATIONS!

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

Hi Shelby! I tagged you! Check out my blog for details.

Steph and Brady said...

Wow she is amazing! What an inspired little girl! Kynnady is so cute! That is so exciting that you are going to have one of each! That is going to be fun!

Kara and Mike Barber said...

Hey Shelby! It's Kara Barber (Collman) I stumbled across your blog, congrats on the twins! Your little girl is so cute and you and Ky look great! So what have you been up to? Mike and I live in Michigan, he is going to Dental school and I am in Physician Assistant School, no kids yet, but hopefully soon!