Thursday, July 26, 2012

Rodeo

We had a fun time at the Ogden Rodeo. Well, I should say I had more fun once I knew Kynnady was fine after mutton busting. She has wanted to mutton bust for awhile now. But after watching really close at the last rodeo we went to she wasn't so sure anymore. When Ky mentioned that we were going to the rodeo, she made up her mind and really wanted to do it. I got really nervous about it. I try to keep the kids safe and unharmed all day long and I felt funny signing a waiver that I was okay if she were to get hurt. I knew it was unlikely that she would be injured, but I also wanted it to be a fun experience and I wasn't sure if she'd see it that way. It turns out she did. She was the last rider and did well- scored a 73. She must have done well because her dad gave her a practice session on the tramp :)I was so proud that she tried and that she was tough and didn't cry. She is one awesome girly!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Thank you for being one of the only one left that blogs...lol

Eric and Cami said...

She is ONE tough girl! Way to go and Happy Birthday...looks like a way fun bday!!

Lindsay said...

way to go kynnady!