Monday, February 6, 2012

Blessed!

Blakely Taylor Close




Our little sweet Blakers was blessed yesterday. She looked so beautiful. I found her dress while living in Ohio. It was the first thing I bought for her when we found out we were having a girl. I've been so excited to have her wear it. She looked even more pretty in it than I had hoped. Ky gave her a beautiful blessing. I'm so grateful that he honors his priesthood and is able to bless our family. We felt the love and support from our great family and friends. We had a little luncheon and enjoy everyones company afterwards at our house. It is so wonderful to have a day to have your new baby blessed and be able to spend it with people you love.

3 comments:

Sheena said...

I love her dress and that cute yellow and navy outfit. Isn't girls so much fun to dress up? I still can't believe you are a mother of 4. Glad you are doing so well and your cute family is growing up too fast!

Heidi said...

Your kids are so cute, and your baby girl is beautiful! I love the name too...I'm glad I can look at your blog again!

Lindsay said...

blakely is such a beautiful baby! i am in love with her pretty blessing dress. glad you had a wonderful blessing day!