Saturday, July 23, 2011

Franklin County Fair

We went to the fair. It was scorching HOT!! We ate yummy fair food, saw farm animals, walked through the booths, and enjoyed the demolition derby. The kids loved watching the cars crash into each other. Porter had a ball and was very attentive. And Kynnady didn't want to leave. I don't know if I ever remember being that hot before in my life though. The humidity has been bad the last few weeks and we are having a heat wave. My pregnant feet are swelling just like the rest of me :(










1 comment:

Eric and Cami said...

So fun! I love all the adventures you guys are going on, it looks like an awesome place:) Can't believe she's already six, she is looking more and more grown up every time I see her. I feel like time needs to stand still cause they are all getting so big so fast!