Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Crazy



I am a terrible photographer. I wanted a cute picture of the kids and this was the best I could do. They are all so silly!
I don't have a good reason for not blogging :( But these 3 kiddos have definitely been keeping us busy. Kynnady is doing a wonderful job in kindergarten and she is loving learning to read. She has made lots of new friends that she loves to play with. The twins are very independent and into EVERYTHING! Porter is such a curious boy. He loves to figure out how things work. He loves water and has finally started to outgrow his curiosity for the water spout. One day he got into the tub 3 times with his clothes on-silly boy! Harper loves to do anything her big sister does. She speaks very well and acts way too grown up. We are enjoying the holiday season. The kids are at such a fun age. I can hardly wait for Christmas!

No comments: