Sunday, October 17, 2010

Montrose, CO









We finally made it Montrose to visit my brother and his family. We had a great time. It was really fun to see their city and beautiful house. We were able to get our eyes checked by the BEST ophthalmologist-(thanks)! We spent a few days with them and then Ky and my brother and dad went hunting and my sister-in-law had a fun girls trip planned so they took off. This meant that the kids and I got to hang out with their kids. My kids were in heaven spending the weekend with their cousins. We were able to go to a really fun pumpkin patch and we also enjoyed spending time watching them practice/play soccer. It was so worth the drive. And I'm so glad Ky didn't get eaten up by the bear that they saw while hunting. We had a great little get away which was much needed since the twins moved to toddler beds (they were climbing out of their cribs), opening doors, turning on/ off the lights, etc. They are into everything right now. Thanks for the great time Shad and Jen!

2 comments:

anjie said...

Glad you had fun! I also have a brother named Shad!

Lindsay said...

how fun! i love porter's face when he's holding that pumpkin.