Thursday, April 15, 2010

13.1 and 26.2


Wish me luck....wish Ky luck! Well Ky probably doesn't even need luck, but in a month from today he will be running the Ogden marathon and I will be running the half. I'm soooo nervous!!! I have never really pushed myself physically. I was one of the girls (LWB may be the other) who hid behind the stairs in high school cheerleading so I didn't have to run or do the stairs :) It will be a huge challenge for me, so I'm just hoping to finish. I'll just be glad to have it over with and that night we are going to PARTY!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Good luck that is awesome! I admire you both for doing it, what an accomplishment!

Haley said...

WOW, Good luck! I've been doing the training for a 10k (it's about 6.2 miles?) and I'm still not fully committed yet. Thats awesome that you're doing a 1/2!

Lindsay said...

WHAT!? shelb, we don't run - remember? hahaha just kidding i'm sure you can do it. good luck!
(next thing i know you'll be doing back hand springs, LOL)