Wednesday, February 3, 2010

TrOUbLE!!!

Tonight when I put Kynnady to bed she began talking about preschool. She talked about a cute, little boy named Easton, that she has a little crush on. I told her that preschool is for learning and not to chase boys. She asked about next year, kindergarten? I told her not to start worrying about boys! Then she asked about the year after that and that...etc. and I replied the same. Then she asked about Jr. High and I told her maybe she could start thinking about boys in Jr. High, just a little bit. She said I wonder if Easton will go to the same Jr. high as me. I told her if he doesn't move and if we don't move then they probably they would go to the same school. Then with a sigh and a huge smile she said, "Mom, I love Pleasant View, lets not ever move!" We are headed for TROUBLE with that girl. She is too cute!

3 comments:

Haley said...

Following in her moms foot steps... I think in our preschool we thought TY and JC were pretty cute. LOL

Jenny said...

Oh no! She sure is looking forward to Jr High! So cute!

Lindsay said...

shelb that is sooo how you were at that age. i'm not surprised! hahaha