Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh the places he'll go...

Our babies are definitely into the "into everything" stage. In fact they have been since they became mobile, but this past week or so Porter has really been exploring everything. I love this stage, but they are so busy and mess makers!!! Tonight as I was getting them ready for bed I thought of a few places Porter went today. Crib, high chair, floor, playing in the living room, pantry-pulled everything in reach off the shelves, heater vent(yep, both legs down in-super scary, this has actually been a problem lately because he loves to do this-I've taped the ones on the hard wood floor, but for the bedrooms I'll take any advise, I don't want him to get cut or stuck,)!!! under the table, on the fireplace, in the toy basket, under his bed, behind the entertainment center, under the chair, on top of the toys in the basket, Kynnady's room- rearranging everything for her, my room, in his and Harper's room, in our closets, in the the bathroom-pulled the toilet paper off the roll, into the bath tub, in my arms, in the drawer under the stove-one of his favorites:), in Kynnady's arms, on top of Harper, in the laundry room, under the computer desk, in the story book basket, and probably a dozen more places and Harper joined him for most of his visits. Love them! Busy babies...Uugghh. I'm tired!





And the babies turn 14 months today :)

3 comments:

Michelle loves Landon said...

Your kids are seriously adorable!! You guys should call Land and me so you guys can have a much needed break! we would love to help out:)

Steph and Brady said...

Oh, Porter is so cute! I love when he smiles. You just can't help but smile back. I bet you are one tired momma following those cute kids around!

Lindsay said...

wow, just reading that exhausted me! i'm scared for when lily gets that age, i don't know how you keep up! i just got into town, let's get together sometime soon!