Friday, October 9, 2009

one!

October 9









Twice the cake, Twice the fun, CELEBRATE the twins are ONE!!!!
Porter and Harper what a fabulous year we have had with you. I can't believe you are one. I am so grateful that you were sent to our family. I am so lucky to be your mom. The joy of making you smile or laugh is amazing. I can't even describe the feeling of rocking two beautiful babies to sleep, or feeding and bathing them, or walking into their rooms after a nap and seeing them both smile at you-its awesome! Yes, at times it has been totally crazy but we wouldn't change a thing. Happy Birthday babies!!! We love you!!!
We had a great time watching them open and play with their presents and go at their cakes.-pictures to come.

5 comments:

Laurel said...

That year has gone so FAST! They are so cute! We miss and love your family. Happy birthday Porter and Harper!

Steph and Brady said...

Happy Birthday Porter and Harper! Oh they are so cute! I can't believe they are already one. I love the pictures! I bet it was so much fun for them!

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

I just can't believe they are 1! They are SO darling! I hope that the twins had a wonderful birthday! I love the pictures - the ice cream cones are so fun!

Haley said...

Happy Birthday twins! Your family pictures are so stink'n cute!

Lindsay said...

they couldn't be any cuter! one year already is hard to believe. happy birthday!