Monday, August 24, 2009

Preschool

We met with Kynnady's preschool teacher, Ms. Mickelson, last week. It was so cute because Kynnady had at least 10 questions for her...do I bring you an apple?...who is in my class?...will I have homework?...where does my backpack go?.. what should I bring?... and on and on.
It was so cute and I was so proud of her. She acted so grown-up.





And today Kynnady started preschool. I can't believe it! Where has the time gone??? She will do great and she is so excited to go to school! She loves to learn and she is already very smart! Her teacher is so cute with her and I know Kynnady will have a great year-its me I'm worried about!







There she goes. Her teacher takes her right from the car and they walk in together. So cute and so hard for mom!! Don't tell, but I definitely got a little teary eyed.


4 comments:

Shelby and Mike Fenton said...

Shelb...
Oh my goodness! Kynnady looks so grown up in those pictures! So cute! It was so good to see you guys the other day, I only wish we would have had more time to visit with you. Thank you so much for the sweet card, It was so cute of you to think of us. I am so disappointed that we didn't hang out more this summer, we talked about going to the zoo, the park, camping... and never did any of them! It's funny how you never seem to have time to ever do anything, but at the same time you have all the time in the world! Funny how that is! We appreciate your friendship! We really do need to make an effort the hang out more, we love spending time with you two and your cute family!

Thanks again,
Shelby

Steph and Brady said...

Oh Shelby, she really does look so grown up in those pictures! I bet she just loves preschool! She is so cute! I hope you are doing okay with her getting all grown up and heading off to preschool!

Eric and Cami said...

Oh how fun! I bet she loved it and had a blast! Its exciting to see them go out on their own, at least for a couple of hours anyway:)

The White's said...

O man, you didn't even get to walk her in? Well it would have made it harder to leave.
Plus that is nice, then on days your not sad to drop her off her teacher will just come get her and then you don't have to get the twins out, the teacher car side pick up could get great.