Monday, February 9, 2009

4 Months


Today the twins turn 4 months old. Crazy! They are growing and changing so much everyday. They are so much fun! Some things are getting easier now they are getting older and some things are getting harder. They go longer between feedings and and are sleeping a little better, but they are more awake and really desire my attention. I can't imagine some of the challenges we'll probably come across in the future, but at the same time I'm excited because they are so much fun! We are so blessed to have them and love them so much!

3 comments:

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

I really can't believe that they are 4 months already! They are both such good babies. Thanks for letting us come over on Saturday! We always have so much fun at your house!

The White's said...

Hi this is addy hall white and I must tell you that I love your blog and I have been looking at it for a while and I feel so dumb telling you this but I think you should know that I stock your blog. Im sorry i have not told you sooner but i just felt to dumb. Anyway tell me your email address and I will invite you to my blog. addyiswhite@gmail.com

Haley said...

Hey Shelby, Cute kids! I love the updates. Hope you are doing well.