Friday, January 9, 2009

3 Months






The twins turn three months old today. They are really growing and showing us more personality everyday. They are both really good babies. Harper will smile at anyone who looks at her and she is a good sleeper. She is so happy (most all of the time), and Porter is a bit more serious and laid back. He is a great baby and will melt your heart with his smiles (did you see that smile in the pic. with Harper:) so cute!). They both have started laughing and reacting to toys. Just the past few days it seems like they have figured out that they have hands. They stare at them like ....wow! what are a these. I think they are both about 24in and 11-12lbs. What a great time we have had with them so far. We couldn't love them more!

3 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

Those smiles are so cute! They are both so darn cute! They get bigger every time I see them! I love those red outfits!

Megan Hauze said...

So adorable!!!!! Love the smiles. I can tell they have such cute personalities.

Eric and Cami said...

Both Corbin and I agree, you have very cute babies! I love it when they start showing their personalities.