Monday, August 18, 2008

30 weeks


I had my 30 week ultrasound today. Everything continues to look good. Our boy weighs about 2 lbs. 9 oz. and our girl weighs about 3 lbs. 1 oz. Right now they are both head down...which is great, if they stay that way. It just means that 4 arms and 4 legs are poking my ribs:) Kynnady is so funny at my doctor appointments. She just chats up a storm with Dr. Hurst and his staff. I can't believe how soon the babies will be here. Our double stroller and 2 new car seats came today. I think we are getting pretty close to being all ready for them. I know that we are ALL getting excited!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I am way excited and glad they are growing! Kynnady is so adorable and will be a great help. I can't wait to see how cute the two little babies are!

Lindsay said...

your ultrasound pictures are so awesome. i still can't even believe you have two babies on the way. i'm sure it gets more real once you see that double stroller! you need to post some pictures of you on here!

Steph and Brady said...

Wow! I can't believe they are almost here! That is so neat to see your ultrasound pictures! I can't wait to see them!

Eric and Cami said...

I can't believe how fast its going. I don't know about for you but for me it sure has been. We need to get together soon before these babies join the group!