Sunday, June 8, 2008

A wet weekend


Ky and I decided to spend Friday night camping up at Causey. I had a perfect night pictured. Fourwheeling, dutch oven dinner, smores, stars, camp fire stories, etc. Most of that happened, but so did the rain (luckily it held off until we decided to go to bed). It was much colder, wetter, and muddier than I ever expected. We had some brave friends spend the most of the night with us too. Thanks guys! Overall we still had a great time. The morning was beautiful and perfect for a fourwheeler ride together. Saturday night after it rained Kynnady spotted a beautiful rainbow outside. She was so excited to find it. It was so beautiful. I'm grateful to her for enjoying life and getting so excited over little things....it makes my life so much better.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Congratulations! Twins...I can't even imagine. I am glad I saw your blog and hope you are both doing well. We should get together this summer.

Steph and Brady said...

That was a fun little camping trip! Sorry we bailed so early, I will be packing for our next camping trip! ;) That was a fun little getaway though, we need to do it again before you guys get too busy! Oh, did you guys see a ring anywhere? I think I lost my wedding ring up there. :)

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

I am glad that you enjoyed the little camping trip. I was nervous for you guys when I saw the forcast :)! We love Kynnady; she is always so cute!